The Investments & Wealth Institute (IWI), has just announced the complete agenda for its 25th annual Strategy Forum. The event this year will feature over thirty speakerscutting-edge practitioners, as well as industry and academic expertsand cover advanced strategies for advisors who are not content with the status quo, driven to push their boundaries, and seek further successful outcomes for HNW clients.
The world in which financial advisors are operating in today is filled with increasing uncertainty and complexityand distilling all the needs and concerns that clients have into an actionable plan for them can be quite a daunting challenge, said Eric Flett, chief executive officer and president, Concentric Wealth Management, as well as the Strategy Forum committee chair. The programming at this eventwhich has reflected the current state of the industry every year throughout its 25-year historyis designed for advisors who are savvy enough to understand that they need to confront those current unknowns to optimize the health of their business and the wealth of their clients.
Registration is now open for this three-day in-person event, which will be held November 28-30, 2023, at the New York Marriott Marquis. Registration is $1,495, and members of IWI who are Signature or Elite status members may register at a significant discount. More than 300 advisors are expected to attend the event.
STRATEGY FORUM AGENDA
The Strategy Forum will showcase its proprietary three-stage approach to conference programing, blending academic instruction from a university professor or industry thought leader (Foundation), followed with investment, wealth and retirement management breakout sessions featuring practical strategies and techniques (Application) and ending with a plenary session panel discussion to further the insights, close out the focus area and cultivate networking (Nexus)or F.A.N.
Offering up to 14 CE hours for I-W Premier CE and CFP Board CE, the Strategy Forum list of speakers includes:
- Shane Snow, Entrepreneur, Journalist, Author, Co-Founder, Contently
- Chris Geczy, PhD, Adjunct Professor of Finance, Academic Director, Wharton Wealth Management Initiative, Academic Director, Jacobs Levy Equity Management Center
- Gabriela Santos, Managing Director, Global Marketing Strategist, J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- Suzanne B. Shu, John S. Dyson Professor, Cornell University
- Kerry Hannon, Workplace Futurist, Author, Senior Columnist
- Joseph Coughlin, PhD, Director, Massachusetts Institute of Technology AgeLab
- Michael Finke, PhD, CFP, Professor and Frank M. Engle Distinguished Chair of Economic Security, The American College of Financial Services
- Stephanie Link, Chief Investment Strategist, Head of Investment Solutions, Hightower Advisors
- Lisa Shalett, Chief Investment Officer, Wealth Management, Morgan Stanley
- Surya P. Kolluri, Head of the TIAA Institute, a think-tank within TIAA
- Steve Weisman, JD, Professor, Bentley University, Editor, Scamicide.com
- Brian Thompson, Clinical Professor of Economics, Director of the Economics Undergraduate Program, Richard H. Driehaus College of Business, DePaul University
Visit the Forum website for complete program details.
Founded in 1985, the Investments & Wealth Institute is the premier professional association, education provider, and standards body for financial advisors. Through its award-winning events, publications, courses, and acclaimed certificationsCertified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA), Certified Private Wealth Advisor (CPWA), and Retirement Management Advisor (RMA) certificationsthe Institute delivers Ivy league-quality, highly-practical education to more than 30,000 practitioners annually in over 40 countries. Members of the Institute include the industry's most successful investment consultants, advanced financial planners, and private wealth managers who embrace excellence and ethics in applying a broad set of knowledge and skills in their daily work with clients. Learn more at www.investmentsandwealth.org.
View source version on newsdirect.com: https://newsdirect.com/news/investments-and-wealth-strategy-forum-the-event-for-advisors-dedicated-to-growing-stewarding-and-preserving-the-wealth-of-their-clients-to-be-held-november-28-30-2023-in-new-york-city-762484199
Investments & Wealth Institute
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Tech Musement journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.